Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin:Site
Brief analysis of insulating glass process flow:
1. Glass cutting and blanking: the original Du glass is generally colorless float glass or other colored glass, sunshade glass, tempered glass and laminated glass, with a thickness of 3 mm to 12 mm. The above glass must comply with the provisions of gbll614 for grade I and superior products, and can be used only after passing the inspection. Glass cutting can be done by hand or machine, but it should meet the size requirements.
2. Glass cleaning and drying: glass cleaning must use machine cleaning method, because manual cleaning can not guarantee the cleaning quality. Before cleaning, the glass must be inspected for scratch. In order to ensure the adhesion between sealant and glass, deionized water is preferred. In addition, in order to ensure water recycling and save water resources, water can be filtered to ensure long-term use.
The cleaned glass shall pass the light inspection to check whether there are water drops, water stains and other stains on the glass surface. If there are water drops, water stains and other stains, the running speed, heating temperature, air volume and brush clearance of the machine shall be adjusted until the effect is perfect.
After washing, the glass should be assembled into insulating glass within 1 hour. In addition, it is necessary to ensure that there is no scratch between the glass and the glass. It is better to have a semi-finished glass storage car to separate the glass pieces from each other.
3. Assembly of adhesive tape insulating glass and aluminum strip insulating glass.
Adhesive tape type insulating glass assembly:
(1) Requirements for environment: the processing temperature of adhesive tape insulating glass is between 10 ~ 20 ℃ in winter and 20 ~ 30 ℃ in summer.
(2) Requirements of relative humidity: since the adhesive tape type insulating glass desiccant is in the form of powder, and the desiccant plays a slow role after mixing with the glue evenly, the relative humidity in the adhesive tape assembly area should be slightly lower.
Aluminum strip type insulating glass assembly:
(1) Environmental requirements: the temperature should be between 10 and 30 degrees.
(2) Requirements of relative humidity: this kind of insulating glass requires a little lower relative humidity, which can be achieved under normal conditions. However, it should be noted that the desiccant should choose the qualified products of regular manufacturers to ensure the effective use. It is better to use up the desiccant within 24 hours after unsealing, because the permeability of polysulfide is large and the sealing is poor, so double sealing should be adopted.
Butyl rubber is used as the first seal, which plays the role of gas barrier; polysulfide rubber is used as the second seal, which mainly plays the role of adhesion, and then the function of gas separation. Practice has proved that the service life of insulating glass with single seal is only about 5 years, while that of double seal is as long as 20 to 40 years. Therefore, the development of double seal insulating glass is the general trend.
4. Glass pressing adhesive tape type insulating glass tablet should pay attention to the edge of the laminated glass should be aligned. When pressing, a small opening should be reserved at the back to let the dry gas overflow from the small opening, and then seal after pressing. So far, the processing of adhesive tape type insulating glass is completed.
For the aluminum strip type insulating glass, the distance between the outer edge of the aluminum frame and the glass edge shall be 5mm-7mm after lamination, which is used to apply the second sealant. The polysulfide sealant shall be evenly coated along one side to prevent bubbles. After coating, the residual glass surface shall be scraped off. So far, the processing of aluminum strip type insulating glass has been completed.
5. The placement of insulating glass: whether the insulating glass is placed correctly or not will also have an impact on the final quality of the insulating glass. No matter it is in the production, transportation or storage on the construction site, the design requirements of the stacking frame should take into account the characteristics of the insulating glass, and the stacking rack should have a certain inclination. However, the bottom plane and side should always be kept at 90 degrees, so as to ensure that the bottom edges of two pieces of insulating glass can be placed vertically on the stacking rack.
In addition, it should be noted that the bottom of the glass should not be stained with oil, lime and other solvents, because they will have different degrees of erosion on the second sealant of insulating glass, thus affecting the sealing performance of insulating glass.
With the continuous promotion and application of insulating glass, people have higher and higher requirements for insulating glass. We should constantly improve the processing technology of insulating glass, strive to improve the technical level and product quality, and promote the development of insulating glass to a higher, newer and stronger direction.
Principle of insulating glass
Due to the existence of desiccant which can adsorb water molecules in the insulating glass, the gas is dry. When the temperature drops, there will be no condensation inside the insulating glass. At the same time, the dew point on the outer surface of the insulating glass will also increase.
There are three ways of energy transfer in insulating glass: radiation, convection and conduction.
Radiation transfer is the transmission of energy in the form of radiation through rays. This kind of radiation includes visible, infrared and ultraviolet radiation, just like the transmission of sunlight. Reasonable configuration of insulating glass and reasonable thickness of insulating glass interlayer can minimize the energy transmission through the form of radiation, so as to reduce the energy loss.
Convection transfer is due to the temperature difference between the two sides of the glass, resulting in the air falling on the cold side and rising on the hot side, resulting in air convection and energy loss.
There are several reasons for this phenomenon
One is the poor sealing between the glass and the surrounding frame system, resulting in the direct exchange of gas inside and outside the window frame, resulting in convection and energy loss;
The second is the unreasonable design of the internal space structure of insulating glass, which leads to the convection of the gas in the insulating glass due to the effect of temperature difference, which drives the energy exchange, resulting in the loss of energy;
Third, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the windows that make up the whole system is large.
19F, Publishing Building, NO.182 Haier Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China.