Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-01 Origin: Site
Methods of reducing self explosion of tempered glass
1. Flat glass is preferred. The content of stones, bubbles, impurities and nickel sulfide in high-quality flat glass is low. Using high-quality flat glass as the original sheet of tempered glass can significantly reduce the self explosion of tempered glass.
2. Improve the processing quality of toughened glass edge to avoid scratch and bump on glass edge and surface.
3. Improve the surface stress uniformity and symmetry along the thickness direction of tempered glass.
4. To explore the possibility of reducing the indicated compressive stress limit of tempered glass.
The degree of homogenization and toughening of glass is increased.
6. Reducing the total application of tempered glass and increasing the application of semi tempered glass and laminated glass can reduce the number of self explosion of tempered glass. It is self-evident that the total amount of toughened glass application is reduced, and the number of self explosion of tempered glass will be reduced.
7. Reducing the surface size of tempered glass can reduce the self explosion rate of tempered glass. The larger the size of tempered glass and the thicker the glass plate, the greater the probability of self explosion.
8. In practice, the area of toughened glass is becoming larger and larger. For the tempered glass with large plate surface, not only the relative value of its bending degree is required, but also the absolute value of its bending degree is required, so as to reduce the assembly stress of tempered glass and avoid the self explosion of tempered glass after long-term use