The insulating glass production line is to change the production of insulating glass from manual operation to machine operation, and connect each link through the system to produce in one go. First, the two pieces of glass used to make insulated glass, which can be original glass or tempered glass, are put into the insulating glass production line, and then washed, dried, made spacer frame, filled with desiccant, and first sealed (with butyl glue). ), check, put the frame and sheet, press the sheet, the second sealing (polysulfide glue or silicone glue), multiple processes of unloading.
The quality of the products processed by the insulating glass production line is high, and the processing speed is very fast, so the insulating glass production line is very popular with the Insulating glass processing enterprises.
1. Adopt world-leading technology, the whole machine adopt Siemens PLC and servo systems
2. Low voltage electrical apparatus adopt Germany Siemens ,relays adopt France Schneider
3. Adopt eight Frequency converters,one soft starter ,five sets servo motors, reasonable transportation of each section,high efficiency
4. With inside panel assemble ,argon gas filling system ,can process double,triple insulating glass
5. Recognize coating glass and Low-E glass automatically
6. Can wash on line and off line Low-E glass
7. Air knife adjusted automatically according to the glass thickness
8. Numerical control the methods of low power design and interrupted working is used to reduce the system power
9. Detect the glass length ,height automatically ,Adjust the best location to fill argon gas automatically ,save gas consumption
10. All steel bearings ,turn flexible and no noise
11. Aluminium frame location adopt longitudinal and transverse directions ,easy to locate aluminium frame with high precision
12. Glass location adopt jigging motion, avoid dislocations and low abrasion of the board
13. Ensure the filling gas content more than 90%.
Suction of sucker
Gas Filling time
Brand of Electrical Components
|2||10.0 inch touch screen||SCHNEIDER||FRANCE|
|6||Low voltage electric components||SCHNEIDER||FRANCE|
|7||Solenoid valve||AIRTAC||CHINA, TAIWAN|
|9||Liner guide rail||PMI||CHINA, TAIWAN|
|10||Bearing of cleaning section||SKF||SWEDEN|
|11||Servo motor||SIMENS / SCHNEIDER||GERMANY|
|12||Transmission motor||DPG|| |
Package & Loading
Please Feel Free to Contact US.